Must-Have Monday (Teacher Week 2012)


I've decided to become a 'Blog Hopper'! I'm linking up with Teacher Week 2012 for the very first time - and it's so much fun!

Today is Must-have Monday - so, I'm sharing some of my B2S Must-haves!



1. My camera! Okay, but to be honest, I've been a pathetic picture-taker my whole life. So this one is a combo Must-have AND goal. ;) I bought this great little guy online about 4 years ago for my wedding!  Better dust it off.
2. Mailboxes! I seriously cannot manage all the papers in my classroom without these! I *might* be painting them in a few weeks for a Monday Made-It! Stay tuned.



3. Labels. I am a label-addict. It just makes EVERYTHING so much EASIER.  Avery shipping labels are my favorite.


4. Bordette! I use these for all my boards.  They are cheap - and look great layered! {Scroll down on that post for a picture of the purple board.}


5. A sturdy Coach bag.  For about 5 years, my teacher bag was a ratty, canvas bag that I got as a gift my first year teaching.  It looked like at any moment the strap would detach and the contents would spill out all over the concrete.  My husband (in typical husband fashion) insisted I buy something better "to protect my computer from smashing into bits on the street". So I did - I snagged this amazing bag from the Coach outlet near my house for CHEAP! It's technically a diaper bag - but it works great as a computer/teacher bag. Ain't she a beaut?


What are your must-haves? Head on over to Blog Hoppin' to link up!

PS: Tonight is officially my LAST night of summer.  We go back to work tomorrow!! The Con: No more summer fun.  The Pro: Having great stuff to blog about while I get my room ready - including my awesome Back-to-School Night stuff!

4 comments

  1. I'm a complete label addict, too!! They really do simplify life :) Just found you through Must Have Monday & am your newest follower. I'd love for you to stop by sometime:)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tip for laying the bordette {gonna do that pronto}, I also listed labels as a must-have, and I finally broke down and got a good teacher bag too {Thirty One}!!!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit!! Good luck on the picture taking this year. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top